By means of this Cookies Policy, we detail the use we make of cookies:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that the website or application used by a user installs in their browser or device during their visit to the website or application. on your device while you are browsing the pages or the application, and serve to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the internet, web portals should:
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the selected language or font size.
- Understand the browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages visited or time spent online.
- Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide any references that allow personal data to be known. At any time, the user will be able to access to the browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the website. website www.otpoint.com. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access the access to personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided in the preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Adaptation of the web domain www.otpoint.com to the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Google Analytics stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States. United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where this is necessary for the operation of the system or when it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, it does not stores your IP address. Google Inc. is a "Privacy Shield" company, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to opt-out of Google Analytics. instructions on how to reject the analytical cookies of this service in all browsers. browsers. You can find more information about this at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
TYPES OF COOKIES.
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
These are those that are collected by the editor itself in order to provide the service requested by the user.
These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED.
These collect data while the user is browsing the web in order to provide the requested service.
They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the party responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
These are necessary for the correct browsing of the website.
These allow the user to choose the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
These allow the provider to analyse the user's browsing habits, in order to monitor the use of the website. the purpose of monitoring the use of the website, as well as to carry out statistics on the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
These allow the editor to include advertising space on the website, depending on the content of the website itself.
Behavioural advertising cookies.
They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
Adaptation of the web domain www.otpoint.com to the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
HOW TO CONFIGURE AND DISABLE COOKIES.
Below are the links to the main browsers and devices so that you can have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in each browser.
- http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es macos/deepLFree.translatedWithDeepL.text