Senior OT Security Consultant
Do you want to help create safer and more productive industrial environments? Join our innovative team with more than 20 years of experience in regulated industrial environments and contribute to the protection of our society's most critical environments.
- Assess the cybersecurity posture gaps of industry-leading companies.
- Design and implementation of security plans and strategies to mitigate risk.
- Proposal of policies and procedures and alignment with best industry practices.
- Technology enthusiast with a minimum experience of 3 years in industrial cyber security and 5 years in IT cyber security.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and regulations (IEC 62443, NIST, ISO 27001)
- Residence in Barcelona or Madrid
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
- Team player
- Fluent English skills
- Cyber security related certifications (CISSP, GICSP) and previous experience in automation and process control environments is an advantage.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative team, with more than 20 years of experience in industrial environments
- Work on international projects for industry-leading companies
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Access to training, events and conferences