Careers > Senior Networking Engineer
Senior Networking Engineer
Do you want to help create safer and more productive industrial environments? Join our innovative team with more than 20 years of experience in regulated industrial environments and contribute to the protection of our society's most critical environments.
- Design of network architectures for critical production environments
- Configuration and implementation of network devices (switches and firewalls) from the leading vendors
- Design and configuration of layer 4 & 7 policies
- VPN remote access configuration
- Diagnosis and monitoring of network incidents
- Product and solution security testing
- Technology enthusiast with a minimum experience of 5 years in networking
- Certifications Fortinet NS4-NS7, PaloAlto PCNSE, Cisco CCNA-CCNP or similar
- 100% teleworking with residence in the Barcelona or Madrid area
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Team player
- Fluent English skills
- Structured working methods, analytical thinking
- Strong analytical ability, business acumen, problem solving skills
- Attitude and desire to learn
- Critical vision and constant search for improvement
- Minimum qualification required: Telecommunications or computer engineer or similar. Specialization in the field of cybersecurity, such as a master's degree or certifications, would be an advantage.
- Siemens CEIN, CPIN certifications is an advantage
- Knowledge of industrial security frameworks and regulations (IEC 62443, NIST, ISO 27001) is an advantage
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative team, with more than 20 years of experience in industrial environments
- Work on international projects for industry-leading companies
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Access to training, events and conferences
I want to apply for this position.
Good to meet you, we will try to answer you as soon as possible, we hope to be able to work side by side soon.