Junior ICS Security Consultant
Do you want to help create safer and more productive industrial environments? Join our innovative team with more than 20 years of experience in regulated industrial environments and contribute to the protection of our society's most critical environments.
- Contribute to assessment of cybersecurity posture gaps of industry-leading companies
- Contribute to design and implementation of security plans and strategies to mitigate risk
- Proposal of policies and procedures and alignment with best industry practices
- Installation and configuration of anomaly detection systems, SIEM and monitoring systems
- Product and solution security testing
- Technology enthusiast with a experience of 1 year in IT cyber security
- 100% teleworking with residence in the Barcelona or Madrid area
- Team player
- Attitude and desire to learn
- Experience in automation, Industry 4.0 Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) (DCS, SCADA, PLC, etc.) is an advantage
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative team, with more than 20 years of experience in industrial environments
- Work on international projects for industry-leading companies
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Access to training, events and conferences
I want to apply for this position.
Good to meet you, we will try to answer you as soon as possible, we hope to be able to work side by side soon.